|Discussion Boards | Reviews | News | Trip Planning | Shop | Travel | Site Map|
|The Magical Gardens of Disney|| |
Barb's Top Ten List
Barb's favorite horticultural delights at Walt Disney World are:
10. The desert garden around Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
9. The Gardens at the China Pavilion at Epcot.
8. The parterre (floral Mickey) garden in front of the train station as you enter the Magic Kingdom.
7. The Cottage garden in the United Kingdom Pavilion.
6. The Japanese gardens and bonsai.
5. The rose walk at Epcot.
4. Hanging baskets everywhere, but especially the lightposts on Main Street.
3. Topiary everywhere.
2. Victoria Gardens in the Canada Pavilion.
1. All of Disney's Animal Kingdom Wow!
is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company, its
subsidiaries, or its affiliates. The official Disney site is available
This MousePlanet Web site provides independent news articles, commentary,
editorials, reviews, and guides primarily about the theme park resorts
of the Walt Disney Co. All information on this site is subject to change.
Please call destinations in advance to confirm the most up-to-date information.