|Discussion Boards | Reviews | News | Trip Planning | Shop | Travel | Site Map|
|The Magical Gardens of Disney|| |
Brian's Top Ten List
Brian's favorite horticultural delights at Walt Disney World (and believe it or not, Barb and I didn't look at each other's list until we had both made our own up) are:
10. The Desert of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
9. Typhoon Lagoon's Tropical Atmosphere.
8. The Cottage Garden in the United Kingdom Pavilion.
7. The Carriage Path on the Sassagoula River Between Dixie Landings and Port Orleans.
6. The Rose Walk Between Journey into Imagination and the World Showcase.
5. All of the Topiary Everywhere.
4. The Floral Mickey at the Magic Kingdom Park Entrance (in Front of the Train Station).
3. The Jungles and Savannah of Disney's Animal Kingdom.
2. Victoria Gardens in the Canadian Pavilion.
1. The Gardens in Front of Cinderella's Castle.
is not associated in any official way with the Walt Disney Company, its
subsidiaries, or its affiliates. The official Disney site is available
This MousePlanet Web site provides independent news articles, commentary,
editorials, reviews, and guides primarily about the theme park resorts
of the Walt Disney Co. All information on this site is subject to change.
Please call destinations in advance to confirm the most up-to-date information.