How Can I Best Utilize This Trip Report Archive?
|There are many ways ways to use this
archive, but here are some ideas:
- If you've already made some of your trip plans, you can read
reports of previous visitors to gain insight about the resort
you'll be staying at, the conditions in the park (crowds, weather)
during the time of year you'll be visiting, and so on.
- You can read the reports to gain knowledge on specific issues...such
as lodging options (offsite vs. one of the Disney resorts),
trip plans when various ages are represented in your group,
travel arrangements and critiques (of airlines, rental car companies,
shuttle services, etc.), and other information.
- Read the reports just for fun and to keep up with the latest
and greatest at the Disney resorts.
- Get ideas on report writing and apply them when you write
your own trip report (I hope)
- For Disney resort addicts, reading trip reports has been known
to provide smiles, prompt happy memories, and even cause mild
hallucinations of happy ghosts, pirates, space travel, alien
encounters, jungles, night times filled with twinkling lights
and fireworks, and hundreds of small singing dolls...