Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba
Cirque's resident show at Walt Disney World is approaching its 15th anniversary, but still remains fresh. The large theater houses several impressive set pieces that enhance the normally impressive athletic, acrobatic, and artistic feats of the Cirque performers.
- Location: In the large white big-top at the end of West Side
- Date Opened: December, 1998
- Capacity: Approximately 1600 seats
- # of Shows: Tuesday-Saturday, 6 p.m. & 9 p.m.
- Characters: No Disney characters appear in this show
- Photos and Autographs: No
- Wait Times: Must arrive 10 minutes before the show
- Length of Show: 90 minutes, plus intermission
- FastPass: N/A
- Queue Description: N/A
- Health Restriction: Strobe and fog effects are used during the show.
- Ride Access: Fully accessible
- Wheelchair Transfer: No
- Service Animals: Service animals permitted.
- Weight and Size Issues: N/A
- Height Restriction: N/A
- Child Swap: N/A
- Other Issues: Young children may be alarmed by certain portions of the show that involve thunder and lightning effects. The show is
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.