Buena Vista Street
Meant to bring visitors back to the time when Walt Disney first arrived in California, Buena Vista Street represents Hollywood in the 1920s. Architectural elements from Los Angeles landmarks of the 1920s and 1930s are respresented, and the Red Car Trolley transports guests up and down the street.
- Location: Just inside the entrance to DCA
- Date Opened: June 15, 2012
- # of Rides and Attractions: 1
- # of Entertainment and Shows: 2
- # of Dining Locations: 4
- Red Car Trolley Reproductions of classic Los Angeles trolleys transport guests from Buena Vista Street to Hollywood Land.
- Atwater Ink & Paint coffee, tea, and accessories
- Big Top Toys toys and plush
- Elias & Co. apparel, watches, purses, accessories
- Julius Katz & Sons home decor, kitchen items
- Kingswell Camera Shop PhotoPass center, photo-related products
- Los Feliz Five & Dime t-shirts, hats, and other souvenirs
- Oswald's Sundries shop
- Trolley Treats packaged candy, and Disneyland-made treats
This area was formerly the Sunshine Plaza, and was completely overhauled starting in 2009.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.