Cannery Row in Monterey and the wine country of Napa Valley are the inspirations for this area of the park, offering plenty of food and drink options, but few attractions. The Blue Sky Cellar features the latest concept art for upcoming park projects, and The Bakery Tour shows how the iconic California Boudin sourdough bread is made.
- Location: Straight back from the main entrance, past the entrance to "a bug's land" and Cars Land
- Date Opened: February 8, 2001
- # of Rides and Attractions: 2
- # of Entertainment and Shows: 0
- # of Dining Locations: 7
Here you will find a list of selected rides, shows, or restaurants that have been removed fromPacific Wharf, never to return.
- Rides and Attractions
- Entertainment, Shows and Special Events
When the park originally opened, the Pacific Wharf was part of the Golden State area, along with Condor Flats, and Grizzly Peak.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.