Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Guests ride through the Seven Dwarfs' mine on simulated mine carts in this roller coaster attraction. The cars swing from side to side as the trains move along the track, which has both indoor and outdoor elements. Interior portions of the ride feature animatronic scenes with Snow White and the Dwarfs. Overall, the intensity of the roller coaster is fairly mild, and gives a slightly better ride experience when done at night.
- Location: in the center of New Fantasyland, across from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Date Opened: May 28, 2014
- # of Ride Units: Three trains, five cars each
- Ride Capacity: Approximately 1200 per hour
- Restraint Method: Individual lap bars
- Ticket Rating: E
- Ride Photo: On-ride video automatically taken and linked to rider's My Disney Experience account via MagicBand.
- Open/Close: With park
- Wait Times: 60-90 minutes
- Length of Ride: 2.5 minutes
- FastPass: Yes
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: Interactive games, including a gem matching game and musical water
- Health Restriction: Features sharp turns, sudden drops and stops. Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Ride Access: Fully accessible queue
- Wheelchair Transfer: Transfer required
- Service Animals: Cannot ride
- Audio: N/A
- Weight and Size Issues: Seats are molded plastic, and may be an issue for larger guests
- Height Restriction: 38 inches
- Child Swap: Available
- Other Issues: Mild coaster; family-friendly
Previously in this location: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Pooh's Playful Spot.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.