This dockside eatery features soups and salads. Seating is very limited, but a cluster of tables around the dock are often hidden when the Sailing Ship Columbia or the Mark Twain are docked.
At night this spot offers an obstructed view of Fantasmic!, but a better view to watch the backstage workings of the show.
- Location: All the way around Rivers of America, near Haunted Mansion.
- Date Opened: July 1989
- Seating: Outdoor tables around Sailing Ship Columbia's dock.
- Service Type: Counter service
- Children's Meals: Yes
- Vegetarian Options: Yes
- Annual Pass Discount: No
- Reservations: No
Menu as of September 6, 2013
Hot from the Galley
Served in a sourdough bread bowl
- Clam Chowder – $9.59
- Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Soup – $9.59
- Seasonal Soup – $9.59
Shore-Side Sandwich and Salads
- Lobster Roll – in a buttered brioche roll served with Old Bay-seasoned home-style chips. ($13.99
- Roast Beef Salad – greens and hearts of Romain, cucumbers, tomatoes, Feta cheese, green onions, dried cherries with garlic aioli and toasted almonds. ($10.49
- Shrimp Salad – shredded Romain, poached shrimp, bacon, blue cheese, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, avocado and green onions. ($10.49
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- BBQ chicken and slaw – $6.39
- Bacon and sour cream – $6.39
- Shrimp salad – $6.39
Fresh cut fruit - $3.49
- Kid's Power Pack - With Dannon Danimals yogurt, sliced apples, carrots, petite banana and whole-grain "fish" crackers. Includes choice of small low-fat milk, Minute Maid juice box or small Dasani water. (Soda available upon request). $5.99
Soda - Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta Orange, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Gold Peak Iced Tea. $3.19 / $3.49
- Dasani Bottled Water - $2.79
- Hot Cocoa - $2.79
- Hot Coffee - Regular or decaffeinated. $2.79
- Travel Mug - Includes coffee or hot cocoa at time of purchase. $6.29
If a menu is presented here it is for guidance purposes only. Menus can change without notice and at some restaurants daily. If you have specific dietary needs or questions it is best to
contact the restaurant directly for information. If you'd like to notify us that a menu has changed, or you can provide the complete information, please let us know through our
This location is not currently listed in our Reader Review system. To learn more about
our system, please see this page
At this location:This corner of the park actually serves a very functional purpose: it is a dry drock for the two large vessels, Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Columbia, traveling the Rivers of America. Walt Disney actually wasn't thrilled by the idea of having this out in view of the public, thinking it would be unsightly, but eventually he was won over and the area was given plenty of theming to help mask the more utlitarian necessities and the area is known as Fowler's Harbor, after Rear Admiral Joseph Fowler who oversaw initial construction of Disneyland. The area has had various levels of accessibility over the decades and several snack counter locations have been in Habour Galley's spot.
This Restaurant's history: With the opening of Critter Country in 1989, Fowler's Harbor was given a complete spruce up and as part of that Harbour Galley opened with a seafood menu. On the opening day menu you could find shrimp cocktail, popcorn shrimp, and a halibut sandwich. The restaurant underperformed, however, and by 1998 it was closed again creating an opening for Disney to expand its partnership with McDonalds and early in 2000 Harbour Galley reopening selling only McDonald's french fries and soft drinks. That incarnation came to an end on September 2, 2008, when the sponsorship deal with McDonald's ended. The restaurant reopened in June 2009 with a soup and salads menu.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.