The Oaxaca (wah-hah-ka) region of Mexico is famous for its tradition of "alerbrijes" or a stle of colorful sculptures representing animals, both real and fantastical. This exhibit shows several examples of the form.
- Location: The first room inside the pyramid before the shopping area and restaurants.
- Date Opened:
- # of Ride Units: None.
- Ride Capacity: A few dozen people could be looking simultaneously.
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: A Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Sponsor: No
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with World Showcase.
- Wait Times: None.
- Length of Ride: Self-guided so take as long as you like, won't be more than 10-15 minutes for most people.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: The area is wheelchair and ECV accessible.
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not required
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: None
- Weight and Size Issues: None
- Height Restriction: None
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: None
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.