Flik & Atta
This show is permanently closed. This page is retained here for historical interest.
The formally scheduled Flik & Atta meet-and-greets have been stopped for now. This page is kept here for historical interest.
In between showings of the Ugly Bug Ball, Flik and Atta from a bug's life hang out in the area for photos and autographs.
- Wait Times: Crowds are generally minimal, though it may take a few minutes to get to the head of the line.
- Length of Show: You can expect to spend about a minute with the characters depending on the interaction. Since crowds tend to be smaller for this meet-and-greet, it may be possible to get some extended time with them.
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: None, they roam in the area around the Ugly Bug Ball stage.
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access: Flik and Atta roam in an area that is completely accessible.
- Wheelchair Transfer:
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Flik and Atta are characters that are not allowed to speak.
- Weight and Size Issues:
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: As with any of the meet-and-greets, some young children will not care for these giant creatures, and large ants aren't going to get any bonus points.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.