This walkthrough is supposed to be a hike through a luscious, tropical forest populated with plants that survived from the Cretaceous era. Some may be disappointed with the shortness of the walk and the lack of good labels on the plants. The trail's designers seem to be so interested in telling the story of the fictitious students and professors that are excavating the area that the advertised emphasis on plants was missed.
- Location: The center area of DinoLand.
- Date Opened: 4/22/1998
- # of Ride Units:
- Ride Capacity: Unknown, it is a self-guided tour with plenty of room.
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: A Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with the park.
- Wait Times: None
- Length of Ride: Self guided, though probably not much more than 10 or 15 minutes.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: The trail is wheelchair and ECV accessible.
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not necessary
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: None
- Weight and Size Issues: None
- Height Restriction: None
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues:
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.