World Showcase poses some problems for the structure used in navigating this Web site. Essentially the division of one land, World Showcase, into mini-lands, the individual national pavilions adds one more level. This page provides access and information about those elements of World Showcase that are not tied to a single national pavilion. For attractions, restaraunts, and shows in a specific national pavilion, see that pavilion's page.
World Showcase is a circle more than a mile in circumference and surrounding the World Showcase Lagoon. A second entrance into Epcot is also available between the France and Great Britain pavilions and provides quick access to the Epcot area hotels and the restaurants of the Boardwalk Resort.
- Location: The back half of the park, around World Showcase Lagoon.
- Date Opened: October 1, 1982
- # of Rides and Attractions: 0
- # of Entertainment and Shows: 5
- # of Dining Locations: 2
- Disney Traders All kinds of Disney souvenirs at the entrance to World Showcase.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.