Fossil Fun Games
Win prizes by playing carnival games, each game being an extra expense of about $2.50 per game, using coupons purchased at a nearby ticket booth. There are six games you can try:
- Try your strengh with a mallet in Dino Whamma
- Be the best at hitting a target with a water gun in Fossil Fueler
- Why race horses when mammoths are availabe in Mammoth Marathon
- In Comet Crasher, throw a ball into a cup to win prizes
- Make a basket in Bronto-Score
- Location: To the left of the entrance to Primeval Whirl.
- Date Opened: April 22, 1998
- # of Ride Units: N/A
- Ride Capacity: 1 person at a time on Dino Whamma; 7 at a time on Fossil Fueler; 16 per game for Mammoth Marathon; 8 can play simultaneously at Comet Crasher; and there are seven hoops available at Bronto-Score.
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: A Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Sponsor: No
- Open/Close: Opens and Closes with Dino-Land
- Wait Times: It is uncommon to have to wait to play.
- Length of Ride: None of the games would take more than a minute or so to play.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: All games are wheelchard and ECV accessible.
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not required
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: No
- Weight and Size Issues: None
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: None
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.