Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular
Taking full advantage of the venue, Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular is a full-on Broadway style production. The play follows the plot of the movie and one new song was composed by Alan Menkin just for the show.
- Location: Inside the Hyperion Theater at the back of Hollywood Pictures Backlot.
- Date Opened: January 16, 2003
- Capacity: Around 1800 per show.
- # of Shows:
- Characters: All of the major of the characters from the movie Aladdin.
- Photos and Autographs: No
- Wait Times: If you want a seat in the front rows, you'll want to show up 20-25 minutes before the doors open for a showtime.
- Length of Show: 45 minutes
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: The courtyard outside the theater has chain corrals, and divisions for the area of the theater you'll be able to sit in.
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access: All the three levels of the Hyperion Theatre are wheelchair and ECV accessible, though only in designated areas on each level. To reach the second or third levels contact a cast member for assistance with the elevator.
- Wheelchair Transfer:
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Assistive listening devices for this show are available from Guest Services. Sign language interpretation is available by appointment one week in advance (714-781-4560).
- Weight and Size Issues:
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: The show should be fine for most children, but it will be long for some children to sit through.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.