Voices of Liberty
Voices of Liberty performs a capella throughout the day in the rotunda of American Adventure. The group dresses in 19th century clothes and performs classic patriotic and religious hymns.
- Location: In the rotunda of American Adventure.
- Date Opened:
- Capacity: With the two-floor setup in the rotunda, it is possible for pretty much for several hundred audience members to have clear views of the performance, and everybody in the rotunda will be able to clearly hear them.
- # of Shows: Seven shows per days, Wednesday through Sunday
- Characters: None
- Photos and Autographs: No
- Wait Times: Crowds don't generally form until after the show starts, and then they don't tend to be large.
- Length of Show: 15 minutes
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: The rotunda is completely accessible to wheelchairs and ECVs. To view from the second floor, an elevator is available.
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not necessary
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Assistive listening devices are available from Guest Services.
- Weight and Size Issues: Should be none
- Height Restriction:
- Child Swap:
- Other Issues:
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.