Drawn to the Magic
This show is permanently closed. This page is retained here for historical interest.
A short musical stage show in which three "animators" sing songs about their favorite Disney characters. Each one has an easel and asks a child up from the audience to strike the character's pose so that it can be drawn. At the conclusion the three drawn characters show up for a final song and then are available for photos and autographs afterward. Most shows are performed on the stage but some days they may be performed out on the main street in Hollywood Pictures Backlot.
- Wait Times: Generally it is possible to get a seat when the show starts.
- Length of Show: 15 minutes
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access: No issues, the viewing area is wheelchair and ECV accessible. No stairs or ramps to reach the seating area.
- Wheelchair Transfer:
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Assistive listening devices are available from guest relations.
- Weight and Size Issues:
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: Three children (approximately 5-10 in age) will be selected from the audience for each show. There's no easy way to improve odds of participation though enthusiasm always helps.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.