Location: Far back of the park, beyond the Pacific Wharf area.
Date Opened: February 8, 2001
# of Rides and Attractions: 9
# of Entertainment and Shows: 4
# of Dining Locations: 9
Rides and Attractions
Entertainment and Shows
Stores and Shopping
In the Past...
Here you will find a list of selected rides, shows, or restaurants that have been removed fromParadise Pier, never to return.
- Rides and Attractions
- Maliboomer Get shot 180 feet into the air and enjoy the view, briefly. (February 8, 2001 - September 6, 2010)
- Mulholland Madness A mad-mouse roller coaster through the famed Los Angeles traffic. (February 8, 2001 - October 11, 2010)
- Orange Stinger Buzz around like bees inside an orange on this bucket-and-chain ride. (February 8, 2001 - July 14, 2009)
- S.S. rustworthy A very interactive water playground.(February 8, 2001 - September 6, 2010)
- Entertainment, Shows and Special Events
- Burger Invasion A limited McDonald's menu. (February 8, 2001 - September 2, 2008)
- Malibu-ritos As the name suggests, all about the burritos. (February 8, 2001 - September 2006)
- Pizza Oom Mow Mow Thick crust pizzas that are of higher quality than elsewhere at the resort. (February 8, 2001 - September 6, 2010)
- Strips, Dips, n' Chips Chicken strips and french fries. (February 8, 2001 - September 2006)
: mysqli_fetch_array(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /home/www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php
on line 341