Meet Your Favorite Disney Princesses
This show is permanently closed. This page is retained here for historical interest.
Four of the Disney princess (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora) rotate through this meet-and-greet location at the Wishing Well to the right side of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Wait Times: Lines don't tend to get too long for this one, generally no more than 10 minutes. A cast member will cut off the line so that nobody is left frustrated when the princess heads backstage.
- Length of Show: Generally you won't get much more than a minute with the princess though this can vary of course.
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: None, just a freeform line that forms along the walkway.
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access: Impairments of any type can be accommodated, speak with one of the cast members if needed.
- Wheelchair Transfer:
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: No assistive devices are needed, though the character cast members are well trained in working with just about any type of impairment. Each of the princesses is a character that is allowed to speak.
- Weight and Size Issues:
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: Although there is no child swap, one parent may want to wait in line without the children, then the family can join again together as that parent nears the beginning of the line. However, this is little room for wandering off in this area so it is best to stick together.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.