The Miss Daisy is the boat home of Donald Duck. With interactive elements spread over two levels, there isn't much here to appeal to adults, but young children should enjoy making noise and playing with water.
- Location: Towards the back of Toontown, on the left, before Gadget's Go Coaster.
- Date Opened: 1/23/1993
- # of Ride Units: None, this attraction is a walkthrough.
- Ride Capacity:
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: B Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with Toontown, which is generally both later and earlier than the rest of the park.
- Wait Times: There will rarely be a wait to get into Donald's Boat though frequently there will be enough people inside that it is necessary to wait for individual elements of the attraction to become available.
- Length of Ride: Self-guided, no more than 10 minutes if you don't linger.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: No real queue for this attraction, you just walk onto the boat.
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: Portions of the ground floor are wheelchair accessible though most areas are too narrow for a wheelchair.
- Wheelchair Transfer: To access the second floor or some narrow areas on the ground floor will require leaving a wheelchair or ECV and walking.
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Some interactive elements of the attraction make noise.
- Weight and Size Issues: Any adult should be able to move around the boat. However, it is targeted to young children and things are sized appropriately.
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: It should be fine for all children, though some may be bothered by louder noises. Several areas of the attraction make it difficult for parents to observe there children so pay attention; children of different ages will be playing in the same space.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.