Tomorrowland began as a place for looking into the future that might be. Over the years, though, Disney has learned the lesosn that the future eventually becomes the past and twice the land has received complete overhauls (1967 and 1998) to try to modernize the area. As time passes, the focus has moved away from science fact to science fantasy (instead of trying to show what space travel might really be like, we get a cartoon version in Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters).
- Location: The east side of the park, it is accessible from Main Street's Central Plaza and from Fantasyland. The Disneyland Railroad and Disneyland Monorail both have stations in this land.
- Date Opened: 7/17/1955
- # of Rides and Attractions: 9
- # of Entertainment and Shows: 2
- # of Dining Locations: 2
- Jedi Training Academy A stage show that puts children from the audience through Jedi Knight training, including an appearance from Darth Vader.
- Starcade A video game filled with classics and modern choices.
Here you will find a list of selected rides, shows, or restaurants that have been removed fromTomorrowland, never to return.
- Rides and Attractions
- Entertainment, Shows and Special Events
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.