Games on the Boardwalk
Any seaside amusement park worth its salt water taffy has boardwalk games, so Paradise Pier is no exception. Four different games combine staples of the boardwalk and Disney theming. Unlike most attractions in Disney parks, however, the games are a separate cost, requiring you to purchase a game points card. Game points are $0.01 per point and must be bought in quantities of $5, $10, $20, or $50. The five games are:
Stallion Stampede - Race your own Bullseye to the finish line. 250 points per race.
Casey at the Bat - Test your pitching accuracy. 500 points for three throws.
Dumbo Bucket Bridage - Aim your water gun best to win the prize. 250 points per game.
Goofy About Fishing - Classic children's fishing game, every player is a winner. 250 points per game.
- Location: All along the boardwalk section of Paradise Pier.
- Date Opened: 2/8/2001
- Capacity: Perhaps 30 people can be playing the games at any given time.
- # of Shows: Continuous through park hours.
- Characters: No
- Photos and Autographs: No
- Wait Times: It would be unusual to ever have to wait for one of the games.
- Length of Show: Depends on the game but not more than a couple of minutes.
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access: Every game on the boardwalk has at least one wheelchair/ECV station.
- Wheelchair Transfer:
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Each game involves interacting to some degree with cast members working the game. Each cast member should be prepared for communicating by whatever means are necessary.
- Weight and Size Issues:
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: None
At This Location — Reboundo Beach, a basketball game was closed on September 6, 2010, to make room for the construction of Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and Paradise Garden Grill.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.