Off Kilter is a a five-man band that performs "progressive Celtic music." Five men in kilts prove that bagpipes can sound good, and that Celtic music doesn't have to be slow or sad, which is the way most people experience it in movies.
- Location: On a permanent stage at the front of the Canada pavilion, near the United Kingdom pavilion.
- Date Opened:
- Capacity: The audience watches from in front of the stage on the World Showcase walkway, hundreds can watch each show.
- # of Shows: 5 shows per day, Sunday through Thursday (they work other gigs Friday and Saturday).
- Characters: None
- Photos and Autographs: Probably, but no guarantees.
- Wait Times: Crowds don't generally form until the show starts, though the band does have regular fans who will be there earlier.
- Length of Show: 30 minutes
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access:
- Wheelchair Transfer:
- Service Animals:
- Weight and Size Issues:
- Height Restriction:
- Child Swap:
- Other Issues:
- At this location: We do not have any information on what shows, if any, may be preceded Off Kilter at this location.
- The Attraction's History: Off Kilter has experienced the changes and updates of any band that has been performing as long as Off Kilter. At least two bandmember have left and been replaced since 1997.
Offsite Links (we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness)
- Official Web site The band's official Web site, where you can buy CDs, learn about the band members, or find other gigs.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.