This educational exhibit lets park visitors in on how Disney cares for the animals at Animal Kingdom. Veterinary rooms are visible, at times animal handlers are on hand to answer questions, and animals currently receiving medical care may be visible.
- Location: Right at the end of the trail when leaving the Wildlife Express Train depot.
- Date Opened: April 22, 1998
- # of Ride Units: None.
- Ride Capacity: Several hundred at any given time.
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: B Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with Rafiki's Planet Watch
- Wait Times: None though certain viewing positions can get crowded.
- Length of Ride: Self-guided, expect to take 15-20 minutes.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: The entire facility is wheelchair and ECV accessible
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not required
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: There are some video presentations, video captioning is available.
- Weight and Size Issues: None
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: None
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.