The British Invasion
The British Invasion is a very popular Beatles tribute band. Several times an afternoon they fill the United Kingdom Pavilion with fans as they work through not just hits from the Beatles but other British Invasion bands such as Herman's Hermits and the Dave Clark Five.
- Location: On a stage at the right end of the United Kingdom pavilion next to the water.
- Date Opened: 1997
- Capacity: The audience watches the show from the walkway of World Showcase. A couple hundred people can watch the show comfortably.
- # of Shows: Five shows per day, Tuesday through Saturday
- Characters: None
- Photos and Autographs: No
- Wait Times: Crowds don't generally form until the show starts.
- Length of Show: 20 minutes
- Queue Description:
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: Viewing of the show is from common areas of the United Kingdom pavilion or the World Showcase walkway and are entirely accessible to wheelchairs and ECVs.
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not necessary
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: The entire show is audio-based, but no assistive devices are available.
- Weight and Size Issues: Should be none
- Height Restriction:
- Child Swap:
- Other Issues:
Offsite Links (we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness)
- Official Web site The group's official Web site, where you can learn about the members and other information about the band.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.