TriceraTop Spin is essentially Animal Kingdom's version of Dumbo the Flying Elephant. Here, each ride unit is a triceratops dinosuar. As with other versions of this ride, the units spin around the ride's hub while the riders control the up and down motion of the individual units.
- Location: To the back left of DinoLand, inside the Chester and Hester's Dino-Rama area.
- Date Opened: 3/31/2002
- # of Ride Units: 16 vehicles
- Ride Capacity: 4 passengers per vehicle
- Restraint Method: Seatbelt
- Ticket Rating: C Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with the park. This attraction is open during evening Extra Magic Hours but not the morning version.
- Wait Times: The line is slow moving, but rarely longer than 30 minutes and frequently shorter.
- Length of Ride: 2 minutes
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: None, the queue just wraps around the ride.
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: Wheelchair and ECV users will enter through a gate near the regular admission gate.
- Wheelchair Transfer: It is necessary to transfer from wheelchairs and ECVs into the ride vehicles.
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: None
- Weight and Size Issues: At full capacity, the vehicles can be very crowded, but if necessary riders can sit alone in a row.
- Height Restriction: None
- Child Swap: Yes
- Other Issues:
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.