Location: The west side of the park.
Date Opened: 7/24/1966
# of Rides and Attractions: 2
# of Entertainment and Shows: 0
# of Dining Locations: 6
Rides and Attractions
Entertainment and Shows
- Blue Bayou Enjoy table service dining while watching riders on Pirates of the Caribbean float by.
- Café Orleans Soups, sandwiches, and salads with a Cajun influence.
- Club 33 A private club accessible only to members.
- French Market Restaurant New Orleans options, with a view of Rivers of America.
- Mint Julep Bar Get a non-alcoholic version of the South's signature drink along with some sweet treats.
- Royal Street Veranda You can't go to New Orleans (Square) without having some gumbo.
Stores and Shopping
- Cristal d'Orleans Fine crystal products. Custom engraving and monogramming is available.
- La Mascarade d'Orleans Pandora Concept Store, offering Disney-exclusive Pandora jewelry.
- Le Bat en Rouge Fancy t-shirts and apparel as well as other unique souvenirs.
- Parasol Cart Mary Poppins-style parasols. Custom painting and monogramming is available.
- Pieces of Eight Pirate merchandise is available at this shop at the exit to Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Port Royal Nightmare Before Christmas-themed merchandise.
- Portrait Artists Disney-trained artists quickly produce personal chalk portraits.
- Royal Street Sweets Disney snacks and suckers at this location that has the look of a streetside stall.
In the Past...
Here you will find a list of selected rides, shows, or restaurants that have been removed fromNew Orleans Square, never to return.
- Rides and Attractions
- The Disney Gallery An exhibit space for Disney artworks. Opened July 11, 1987; closed August 7, 2007. Replaced by the Disney Dream Suite.
- Entertainment, Shows and Special Events
: mysqli_fetch_array(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /home/www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php
on line 341