Fez House attempts to display a typical (if somewhat affluent) Moroccan home, with the arching and rounded architecture and colorful tile work. A central courtyard provides relief from the heat.
- Location: To the left back of the Morocco pavilion.
- Date Opened:
- # of Ride Units: Walkthrough museum exhibit.
- Ride Capacity: A couple dozen people can be looking at any one time, but it is rare for any large group to form.
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: A Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Sponsor: Morocco
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with the park.
- Wait Times: Lines rarely form for observing the house.
- Length of Ride: Self-guided walkthrough.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: While it is a little tight, wheelchairs and ECVs can access Fez House.
- Wheelchair Transfer: None required
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: There is no audio component to this attraction.
- Weight and Size Issues: Should be none.
- Height Restriction: None
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues:
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.