Tour Mickey's house in Toontown and then visit with the resident himself. This house is the official meet-and-greet location for Mickey Mouse (though he is frequently available elsewhere in the park) and an official photographer will be on hand to take a photo for later purchase. When you're done here you can head next door to Minnie's house for a similar experience.
- Location: Towards the back of Toontown between Minnie's House and Chip 'n' Dale's Treehouse.
- Date Opened: January 23, 1993
- Capacity: Guests queue up and wait for their turn with Mickey Mouse.
- # of Shows: Continuous throughout the day, though with short breaks.
- Characters: Mickey Mouse
- Photos and Autographs: Yes
- Wait Times: Meeting Mickey Mouse is a very popular thing to do so don't be surprised at having to wait more than 20 minutes to get through Mickey's House and meet the big cheese himself.
- Length of Show: People are allowed in with Mickey Mouse in small groups and each group is give five or six minutes with Mickey Mouse before being ushered out for the next group.
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: The interior queue winds through Mickey's House, showing how he lives and has the place decorated.
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access: Mickey's house is accessed through a ramp to the right of the house, next to the wishing well. When there is a long line to see Mickey, the line will wrap through the wishing well area. If this is the case, ask a cast member where you should join the line.
- Wheelchair Transfer:
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Mickey Mouse is not allowed to talk.
- Weight and Size Issues:
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: Guests are taken in to see Minnie in small groups. We suggest hanging back and letting the rest of your group take their photos first. By being last, you will get unrushed time alone with Minnie. There will be an official Disney photographer taking your picture but of course you may also use your own camera and the cast members will take your picture with your camera, too.
- You've Got Character — MousePlanet's Parenting Panel shares strategies for introducing young children to in park characters. (October 7, 2010)
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.