Disney's Happiest Haunts
Happiest Haunts is a seasonal tour offered to highlight the Halloween season at Disneyland. It includes special access to four scary attractions and a guide who will let you in on the history behind them as well as other Halloween themed elements in the park. The tour concludes with reserved viewing of the fireworks show.
- Making reservations: Reservations for this tour can be made once the year's window of offerings is announced by calling (714) 781-4400.
- Price: $64 for all participants ages 3 and older.
- Discounts: A 20% discount is offered for Deluxe and Premium Annual Pass holders, AAA members, and Disney Visa cardholders.
- Admission: Separate theme park admission is required.
- Transportation: The entire tour is on foot. Participants must transport themselves to and from the park.
- Rain Policy: Tours are held rain or shine.
- Photography Policy: Photography when the tour is in "on stage" locations normally accessible to park guests and any other times indicated by the tour guide.
- After the tour: The tour concludes with reserved seating for the evening fireworks show and a Halloween-themed snack.
- Tour length: Approximately 2.5 hours.
- Day and Time: The tour is offered twice daily starting at 4:30 and 4:45.
- Basic Itinerary: — Start time: Participants gather outside Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Disney's California Adventure and things begin by going on that ride (through FastPass queue).
— Over to Main Street for the "true" story behind some of the decorations and attractions at Disneyland.
— Ride Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
— Ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
— Ride Haunted Mansion Holiday.
— Conclude at viewing area for fireworks, get souvenir and snack.
- Access issues: The entire tour is in public areas of the park so wheelchairs and ECVs should go to all locations. Standard access issues and transfer requirement remain for the individual attractions visited.
- Walking required: This tour is held entirely on foot and will require walking well over a mile with several lengthy periods of just standing and watching.
- Age restrictions: There is no minimum age for this tour but age and height requirements for the individual attractions do remain in place. Also keep in mind that it is intentionally looking at the "spooky" side of Disneyland during Halloween time (not that this is particularly spooky) and visits four attractions that young children frequently have issues with even if they meet the requirements.
- Other issues:
The following are recent reviews for Disney's Happiest Haunts from our Reader Review system. Click the Show All Reviews link to see every review for this location. To browse all reviews in the system, please see this page.
- Tour Review — Annemarie Moody gives her review of the tour September 21, 2010).
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.