Location: The half of the park nearest the main entrance.
Date Opened: 10/1/1982
# of Rides and Attractions: 11
# of Entertainment and Shows: 4
# of Dining Locations: 4
Rides and Attractions
Entertainment and Shows
Stores and Shopping
- Camera Center Film, developing and other camera supplies in one of the legs of Spaceship Earth.
- Club Cool Sample Coca-Cola sodas from around the world, with plenty of merchandise avialable for purchase.
- Gateway Gifts Basic small souvenirs near the park entrance.
- Green Thumb Emporium Inside The Land pavilion, sells kitchen and garden accessories.
- MouseGear One of the largest stores at Walt Disney World, with just about any type of merchandise you could want.
- Test Track Specialty Shop Automotive souvenirs, both Disney and non-Disney.
- The Art of Disney Disney collectibles, prints, and animation cels.
In the Past...
Here you will find a list of selected rides, shows, or restaurants that have been removed fromFuture World, never to return.
- Rides and Attractions
- Body Wars Go small and travel through the human body. (October 19, 1989-January 1, 2007)
- Cranium Command A comedic look at how the body works in a 12-year-old boy. (October 19, 1989-January 1, 2007)
- Honey, I Shrunk the Audience An 3-D movie adventure with a few added surprises. (November 21, 1994 - May 9, 2010)
- Entertainment, Shows and Special Events
- The Making of Me A film the covers an entire pregnancy from conception to birth.
: mysqli_fetch_array(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /home/www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php
on line 341