Location: The north and northeast areas of the park. There are three ways in through Sleeping Beauty Castle and it can also be accessed from Frontierland, Tomorrowland and Mickey's Toontown.
Date Opened: July 17, 1955
# of Rides and Attractions: 13
# of Entertainment and Shows: 4
# of Dining Locations: 3
Rides and Attractions
Entertainment and Shows
Stores and Shopping
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique A beauty salon for young children, providing princess makeovers.
- Enchanted Chamber Located inside of Sleeping Beauty Castle, a selection of princess merchandise.
- Fairytale Arts Get your face painted or your name painted in pictures.
- Fantasy Faire Gifts A small stand opposite "it's a small world" selling postcards, camera supplies, and other small souvenirs.
- Heraldry Shoppe Learn the history of your name and buy related souvenirs as well as replica knives and swords.
- it's a small world Toy Shoppe Toys of all types, with an emphasis on Pixar movie characters, princesses, and attraction models.
- Le Petit Chalet Gifts General small souvenirs.
- Mad Hatter Hats of all types; keep an eye on the mirror behind the cashier.
- Stromboli's Wagon Small souvenirs as well as some clothing and snack items.
- The Royal Wardrobe Princess apparel and costumes in conjunction with Disney Princess Fantasy Faire.
In the Past...
Here you will find a list of selected rides, shows, or restaurants that have been removed fromFantasyland, never to return.
- Entertainment, Shows and Special Events
: mysqli_fetch_array(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /home/www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php
on line 341