This brief wildlife trail offers exhibits on what can be done to help the worlds endangered animals and ecosystems as well as information on how Animal Kingdom takes care of their animals. The highlight is the chance to see cotton-top tamarins, an extremely endangered South American primate.
- Location: To the right side of the trail leading from the train station into Conservation Station and Affection Section.
- Date Opened: April 22, 1998
- # of Ride Units: None
- Ride Capacity: Hundreds can be on the trail at the same time.
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: C Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with Rafiki's Planet Watch
- Wait Times: None, though the tamarin viewing spots can get crowded when they're being particularly active.
- Length of Ride: Self guided walkthrough, expect to take around 20 minutes.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: The trail is wheelchair and ECV accessible
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not required
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: No
- Weight and Size Issues: None
- Height Restriction: None
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: None
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.