Dragon Legend Acrobats
The Dragon Acrobats in the China pavilion feature young acrobats from the Pu Yang Academy of Acrobatics in China. New students are rotated through the show, so the performers frequently change and stay young.
- Location: The troupe performs right inside the gate at the front of the China pavilion.
- Date Opened:
- Capacity: Perhaps a couple hundred people can watch with clear views of the show.
- # of Shows: 5 shows per day
- Characters: None
- Photos and Autographs: No
- Wait Times: Crowds don't generally form until the show starts.
- Length of Show: 20 minutes
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access: The performance is given in the front area of the China pavilion with the audience in the walkway around them. The audience generally stands so for good views from a wheelchair or ECV, you may want to get there early enough to claim a front row spot.
- Wheelchair Transfer:
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: There isn't really an audio component to this show.
- Weight and Size Issues:
- Height Restriction:
- Child Swap:
- Other Issues:
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.