Bountiful Valley Farm
When Disney's California Adventure opened, Bountiful Valley Farm was its own section of the park. It was trimmed in size and made part of "a bug's land" when Flik's Fun Fair opened. Most of the area is a demonstration farm for various California crops, with interpretive signs throughout.
- Location: Immediately behind the "a bug's land" sign.
- Date Opened: 2/8/2001
- # of Ride Units: None, self-guided
- Ride Capacity: Hundreds
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: A Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with the park.
- Wait Times: None, the attraction is an open walkthrough.
- Length of Ride: Depends on the guest, 15 minutes minimum to see everything.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: Just about everything in Bountiful Valley Farm is accessible. The exception is the Caterpillar farm tractors, which have stairs to get up into the cabins.
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not necessary.
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: None
- Weight and Size Issues: None
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: This is an attraction the way a museum is an attraction or a National Park Visitorís Center is an attraction. Thereís not much to do here other than read signs and look at stuff. Be careful climbing the caterpillar equipment. Itís a long way down to fall.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.