Winnie the Pooh and Friends
A character meet and greet location. Various Winnie the Pooh characters appear here for photo opportunities and autographs. Most common are Winnie the Pooh and Tigger, though Eeyore and others show on occasion. A Disneyland staff photographer will be on hand to take your photo for later pickup and will be happy to take a picture for you with your camera so don't hesitate to get in their with your children.
- Location: In the area between the Pooh's Corner store and the Splash Mountain exit.
- Date Opened:
- Capacity: No limit, but line is rarely more than 30 people.
- # of Shows: Continuously throughout the day, though individual characters come and go.
- Characters: Pooh and Tigger are most common, though other characters may make appearances.
- Photos and Autographs: Yes, and official photographers are on hand.
- Wait Times: Generally not very long, especially compared to other meet-and-greet locations.
- Length of Show: Generally you won't get much more than a minute with character though this can vary of course.
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: No themed queue, just a corral in the area in front of the meeting area.
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access: Impairments of any type can be accommodated, speak with one of the cast members if needed.
- Wheelchair Transfer: No wheelchair or ECV transfer is required.
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: No assistive devices are needed (none of the characters at this location are allowed to speak), though the character cast members are well trained in working with just about any type of impairment.
- Weight and Size Issues: None
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: Although there is no child swap, one parent may want to wait in line without the children, then the family can join again together as that parent nears the beginning of the line. This line can get long. Characters may need to go take a break while you’re in line, which may mean that different characters are there when you actually arrive at the front of the line.
- You've Got Character — MousePlanet's Parenting Panel shares strategies for introducing young children to in park characters. (October 7, 2010)
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.