America Gardens Theater
The American Gardens theater is a large stage on the water in the American Adventure pavilion. A variety of shows are held here over the course of the year, with the Candlelight Procession event being the most noteworthy.
- Location: On the water side of the American Adventure pavilion.
- Date Opened: 10/1/1982
- Capacity: Exact number unknown, but somewhere around 1,000, with more standing room viewing from the walkway of World Showcase.
- # of Shows: Varies quite a bit depending on what is going on.
- Characters: None
- Photos and Autographs: No
- Wait Times: Crowds don't generally form until the show starts, though this may not be the case for special events.
- Length of Show: Depends on show
- FastPass: No
- Queue Description: None
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: The theater has designated spaces for wheelchairs and ECVs. The stage can also be seen from the walkway of World Showcase.
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not necessary
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Assistive listening devices are available from Guest Services.
- Weight and Size Issues: Should be none
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: Should be none other than the normal ones involving children in any type of theater setting. The area is uncovered so an extra application of sunscreen might be a good idea before sitting down for a performance.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.