Chip 'n Dale Treehouse
Though there is no maximum height limit, this attraction is squarely targetted at young children. A rope and ladder course similar to the much larger Redwood Creek Challenge Trail at Disney's California Adventure, lines are generally minimal and it can be a good way to burn off some excess energy in your children.
- Location: The far back end of Toontown, beyond Mickey's House.
- Date Opened: 1/23/1993
- # of Ride Units: None, this attraction is a walkthrough.
- Ride Capacity:
- Restraint Method: None
- Ticket Rating: B Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Open/Close: Opens and closes with Toontown, which is generally both later and earlier than the rest of the park.
- Wait Times: It is uncommon for there to be a line to get into the treehouse, though things may be crowded enough inside that it is necessary to wait for individual elements of the attraction.
- Length of Ride: Self-guided, but if you don't linger no more than 7-10 minutes.
- FastPass: No
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: The attraction doesn't really have a queue.
- Health Restriction: Mobility is required, but otherwise should be fine for everybody.
- Ride Access: You can get to the treehouse in a wheelchair or ECV, but actually experiencing the inside portions requires mobility.
- Wheelchair Transfer: To experience this attraction you will need to be able to leave your wheelchair or ECV.
- Service Animals: No
- Audio: None
- Weight and Size Issues: Though access is not limited, the attraction is intended for young children and things are sized appropriately.
- Height Restriction: No
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: Should be fine for all children, though they should be carefully watched while playing on slides and climbing equipment.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.