Location: The fifth national pavilion to the right as you enter World Showcase from Future World.
Date Opened: 10/1/1982
# of Rides and Attractions: 1
# of Entertainment and Shows: 2
# of Dining Locations: 4
Rides and Attractions
Entertainment and Shows
- Matsuriza Traditional taiko drumming.
- Miyuki Candy making of a type you've likely never seen before.
- Kabuki Cafe Kakigori (Japanese shave ice), sushi and other snacks, along with beverages.
- Katsura Grill Several interesting Japanese dishes for those in more of a hurry.
- Teppan Edo Watch your chef put on a show while preparing your food at the table.
- Tokyo Dining Tempura and other classic Japanese dishes.
Stores and Shopping
- Mitsukoshi Department Store An actual branch of a Japanese department store with all types of items from clothing, to food, to novelties.
In the Past...
Here you will find a list of selected rides, shows, or restaurants that have been removed fromWorld Showcase - Japan, never to return.
- Entertainment, Shows and Special Events
- Matsunoma Lounge A bar and lounge that offered a light menu as well as drinks. Closed July 2007. Replaced by Tokyo Dining. (???? - July 2007)
- Tempura Kiku Japanese fried dishes. Replaced by Tokyo Dining. (???? - July 2007)
: mysqli_fetch_array(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /home/www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php
on line 341