Location: The entrance to the park, extending down to the area in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Provides direct access to Adventureland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland.
Date Opened: July 17, 1955
# of Rides and Attractions: 6
# of Entertainment and Shows: 3
# of Dining Locations: 7
Rides and Attractions
- Disneyland Railroad Experience on of Walt Disney's favorite things while circumnavigating the park on one of these classic trains.
- Fire Engine Ride Main Street in this authentic turn-of-the-century fire engine.
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln Learn about the history of Disneyland, and then have President Abraham Lincoln tell you about the Civil War.
- Horse-Drawn Streetcar Use this old-fashioned form of public transportation to get from one end of Main Street to the other.
- Horseless Carriage Travel Main Street in style with a chauffered trip along Main Street.
- Omnibus A slightly more modern means of conveyance along Main Street.
Entertainment and Shows
Stores and Shopping
- 20th Century Music Company Disney CDs and videos.
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen A wide variety of candies and other sweets, some of which are made on site in the Candy Kitchen, within view of park guests.
- China Closet Collectible china products as well as many snowglobes.
- Crystal Arts Handmade crystal products with custom monogramming and engraving available.
- Disney Clothiers, Ltd. Disneyland-themed sportswear and household items.
- Disney Showcase Disneyland clothing and tradable pins.
- Disneyana Collectibles of all types but particularly animation cels and artwork. Disney Dollars are also available for purchase from here.
- Emporium The biggest store in Disneyland has just about any general Disneyland-related merchandise. Subsections for toys, plush dolls, small souvenirs, and clothing. Check out the interior second-floor "offices" which help set the stage.
- Fortuosity Shoppe Unique souvenirs, jewelry, and custom artwork artisan watches.
- Main Street Magic Shop Sorcerer Mickey merchandise; as of August 2009 magic tricks are no longer sold.
- Main Street Photo Supply Co. Specialty candies and fudge.
- Market House Disney-themed dry food goods and household items. A coffee counter sells drinks and snacks.
- Newsstand Small souvenirs, and your last opportunity to make a purchase as you exit the park.
- Penny Arcade Filled with functional antique penny arcade machines, cheap candies and saltwater taffy are available here.
- Silhouette Studio Have a custom silhouette made and framed.
- The Mad Hatter Hats of all types from the straightforward to the completely silly.
In the Past...
Here you will find a list of selected rides, shows, or restaurants that have been removed fromMain Street, U.S.A., never to return.
- Rides and Attractions
- The First 50 Magical Years A history of Disneyland's first 50 years starring Steve Martin and Donald Duck. (May 5, 2005-March 15, 2009)
- Entertainment, Shows and Special Events
: mysqli_fetch_array(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result in /home/www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php
on line 341