Goofy's Sky School
Inspired by the "Goofy's Glider," a 1940 animated short, this roller coaster puts riders through the risky proposition of learning how to fly from Goofy.
- Location: In the back right corner of Paradise Pier, up against the Grand California Hotel.
- Date Opened: July 1, 2011
- # of Ride Units:
- Ride Capacity: 4 people per car.
- Restraint Method: Individual lap bar.
- Ticket Rating: C Ticket
- Ride Photo: No
- Sponsor: None
- Open/Close: Normal park hours.
- Wait Times:
- Length of Ride: 90-120 seconds.
- FastPass: Yes
- Single Rider: No
- Queue Description: Mostly shaded outdoor queue. Be sure to read the bulletin boards as you near the loading area for some fun back story and inside jokes relating to the conversion of Goofy's chicken farm to a flight school.
- Health Restriction:
- Ride Access:
- Wheelchair Transfer: Yes.
- Service Animals: Service animals may not ride.
- Weight and Size Issues: The ride vehicles have individual lap bars, but the seats can be a tight fit if you have a large torso or broad shoulders.
- Height Restriction:
- Child Swap:
- Other Issues:
At this location: When the park opened in 2001, this ride was Mulholland Madness and used the same track and vehicles (with different theming). Rather than a flying course, Mulholland Madness was a trip through Los Angeles horrendous ruch hour traffic. The exterior decoration was a giant mural depicting the landmarks of the Los Angeles region.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.