Wild Africa Trek
This tour is new and the first tours have not yet happened though reservations are being taken. Therefore precise details are still sketchy and this page will be updated as more information becomes available.
Wild Africa Trek is a tour designed to get you up close to the animals in the backstage areas of Kilimanjaro Safari and Pangani Forest Exploration Trail. Using a harness and suspended track, guests on the tour will pass just feet above hippos and other animals and then a hike through otherwise inaccessable areas will provide views of other animals.
- Making reservations: Reservations are now available for tour dates beginning January 16, 2010. Call 407-WDW-TOUR (407-939-8687).
- Price: Price will vary seasonally and permanent base prices have not been announced. Tours from January 16 to February 26, 2011 have been announced at $129/person, plus tax.
- Transportation: All areas of the tour are accessed on foot.
- Rain Policy:
- Photography Policy:
- After the tour:
- Tour length: 3 hours.
- Day and Time: 6 times a day, departing every hour from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (except 11:00 a.m.).
- Basic Itinerary:
- Access issues:
- Walking required:
- Age restrictions: All guests on the tour must be at least 9 years old.
- Other issues:
This tour is not currently listed in our Reader Review system. To learn more about
our system, please see this page
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.