This isn't your basic line-up-and-wait meet-and-greet. About ten minutes before Rapunzel and Flynn are to appear, cast members will come out and set up some coloring at the table. When they do show up there'll first be a bit of dancing and game playing before everybody lines up for a more traditional experience.
- Location: Next to the Enchanted Grove right at the transition from Tomorrowland to Fantasyland.
- Date Opened: October 15, 2010
- Capacity: Dozens can meet with the characters but maybe 18 can color at any time.
- # of Shows: Intermittently throughout the day from 10:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.
- Characters: Rapunzel and Flynn Rider
- Photos and Autographs: Yes
- Wait Times: Lines can be long and the exact times aren't announced.
- Length of Show:
- Queue Description:
- Health Restriction: None
- Ride Access: The area is wheelchair and ECV accessible.
- Wheelchair Transfer: Not required
- Service Animals: Yes
- Audio: Nothing formal though these are speaking characters.
- Weight and Size Issues: None
- Height Restriction: None
- Child Swap: No
- Other Issues: As with all character interactions be prepared for unexpected reactions from young children though these characters are more like oddly dressed normal people than many others (though they shouldn't pull or play with Rapunzel's hair.
- You've Got Character — MousePlanet's Parenting Panel shares strategies for introducing young children to in park characters. (October 7, 2010)
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.