Holiday Time at Disneyland Resort
Every year the Christmas season is put on display throughout the Disneyland Resort area. There are seasonal overlays for some attractions, a special Christmas parade, and holiday decorations all over the place.ce e
Throughout the parks, hotels, and even the tram loading area at Mickey & Friends you'll see all kinds of Christma and winter-themed decorations including Christmas trees in both parks and all three resort hotels.
Santa Claus: You can tell Santa what you'd like for Christmas by visiting either at Santa's Reindeer Roundup (Big Thunder Ranch) in Disneyland or at Ariel's Grotto in Disney California Adventure.
Special Activities - Haunted Mansion Holiday: Haunted Mansion gets a complete makoever from being simply a New Orleans haunted house into Halloween Town from Nightmare Before Chrsitmas.
Special Activities - it's a small world Holiday: it's a small world is given a holiday overlay allowing the children from all around the world to get into the season.
Special Activities - Santa's Reindeer Roundup: Santa and Mrs. Claus take up residence at Big Thunder Ranch and the area made over for the season with arts and crafts for children. Santa's reindeer also get added to the petting zoo lineup.
Special Activities - Christmas Fantasy Parade: A Christmas-themed parade .
Special Activities - Sleeping Beauty's Winter Castle: A show in three acts throughout each evening in the park brings the Castle and the Main Street Christmas Tree to life with lights, snow even comes to Main Street.
Special Activities - Believe in Holiday Magic: A nightly fireworks show.
Special Dining Options
- Blue Bayou - Santa Mickey demitasse cup.
- Blue Ribbon Bakery - Santa Mickey demitasse cup.
- Bakersfield Bakery - Santa Mickey demitasse cup.
- Big Thunder Ranch BBQ - Santa Mickey demitasse cup.
- Cafe Orleans - Holiday-themed bignettes.
- Cafe Orleans - Nightmare Before Christmas pewter figurines with $35 purchase (a new one each week).
- Carnation Cafe - Santa Mickey demitasse cup.
- French Market - Nightmare Before Christmas pewter figurines with $35 purchase (a new one each week).
- Plaza Inn - Two versions of a traditional Yule Log cake from resort executive pastry chef Jean-Marc Viallet. Through Thanksgiving it'll be a pumpkin spice cake filled with pumpkin mousse and lingonberry marmalade; in December it will switch to a chocolate cake with chocolate chestnust mousse, lingonberry marmalade and a chocolate ganache frosting.
- Plaze Inn - Santa Mickey demitasse cup. Keepsake cup with dessert varying by location
- Rancho del Zocalo - Santa Mickey demitasse cup.
- Rancho del Zocalo - Tres leches cake.
- Storyteller's Cafe - Santa Mickey demitasse cup.
- Popcorn ODV locations - Snowman Mickey popcorn bucket.
You can help us keep these guides current. If you
see anything incorrect on this page, or if you have additional
information that should be added, please fill out our form.